Thursday 22 August 2013

Studio Week 4

This week we were required to have draft posters ready for a Cormack representative to see and give us feedback on. Unfortunately he didn't have time to get around to all the students, and i was one of them, so i never got any critique or feedback from him. Luckily though, i had the chance to display my work, and ask other students what they thought of my work.

Ginny Kwok looked at my design and commented on the overall shape of it. She liked the look of it, but asked if maybe the lid contained too much "empty space". It was a valid point, seeing as i had quite a large lid compared to the body. Max Glanville also gave me constructive feedback when he saw my posters. He commented that some of the posters had too much text, and too little graphics, and wasn't equally balanced. With feedback from students in my focus group, and from other tute groups, i could gain a better insight on what was required for the final presentation.

Below are a couple of photos i took of user interactions with my product.



No comments:

Post a Comment