Tuesday 31 May 2011

product history tree.

So we were asked to create a product history tree that traced back a choice of consumer technology products. I chose the gaming console because i've always enjoyed games from a very young age. However, research led me to the first atari and magnavox models - and they were something i didn't have very in depth knowledge of so it did teach me quite a bit.

I chose to do my poster in illustrator because with simple lines and vectors, it gave my poster a more crisp look and fit the theme of a more playful nature.

It's not super detailed in terms of word length but the pictures and logos should be enough to work out where the tree is going and the developments along the way. I chose to keep it devoid of colour to keep the essence of the work.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment