Saturday 2 April 2011

my piggy.

Yesterday was supposed to be my day off (free fridays!), but i trekked it to uni to get a headstart on my surface & structure assignment. It was surprising to see so many people from our course there even though we all live quite a distance away - but that just made the work more fun and enjoyable!

Here's a sneak peak at the drawings for my pig. I'll probably have to redo them later because its not technically in "3rd projection view" but whatever, it works for now.
My piggy bank in paper form (:
After i was done at uni, i trekked it out to martin place for my second round of photo taking. I had to capture the essence of martin place at a particular time of day and i got 6pm-9pm so i got a few nice sunset pictures. I didn't stay til dark cos i figured there wouldn't be much to see anyway lol.

Sydney hospital.
Sunset colours 1.
Sunset colours 2.
Sunset colours 3.
I know it might be like stating the obvious to some, but the difference between martin place on the weekends, and at 6pm on a weeknight is staggering. I know the photos don't show it, but there were so many business people hanging around, and the underground pub/bar place was completely packed! It was a good insight into a place i don't usually visit.
xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment